New Year, New Blog


   Happy New Year!

   Just wanted to stop by and update you all on the MAJOR CHANGES coming to The Write Track in 2018. I've started a blogging schedule and will be uploading posts every Monday and Saturday, currently. As I settle into this groove, the uploading may become more frequent, but for right now, I'm pacing myself.

I've got so much content to put out this year, and I hope to draw in more readers and subscribers! I want my blog to be a fun and relaxed place where I can share my ideas, and where you can share your thoughts in the comments. For the last six months or so, I've neglected my blog a bit since I started a full time 9-5 office job (snooze), and I apologize for the lack of content...this year, I'm planning to be more disciplined and inspired, and already, the blogging vibes are coming on strong!

Get ready for guest bloggers, interviews, video posts, and so much more.

Join me in this season of newness and growth and wintery wishes as we celebrate the beginning of 2018, and may the new year be the cannon from which The Write Track will take off!


Have any requests or suggestions for content? Leave them in the comments, I read them all!

   Olivia ☽


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Track 2: Expectations

Track 3: Around the Fire

My Must-Haves For Everyday Life!